Integrated Automation Systems
What are Integrated Automation Solutions
Integrated automation systems incorporate the total manufacturing system into a computer-controlled, digitally processed and coordinated system.
Integrated automation systems work through a common manufacturing system database. This central automation control point makes it possible to integrate industrial and non-industrial processes and robot integration through automated production technologies. Integrated automation systems are used in computer-integrated manufacturing and several types of advanced process automation systems.
A well-designed integrated automation system opens the door to implementing advanced technologies that could greatly increase efficiency and productivity across the entire manufacturing facility, including bringing together:
- Computer-Aided Process Planning (CAPP)
- Computer-controlled scheduling and production line control processes
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) / Manufacturing IT integration
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Distributed Control System programming
- Coordinated Drive systems and advanced Motion Control
- Production Process Test Systems and Process Monitoring Sensors
- Part validation and Vision Inspection Systems
- Industrial Energy Management systems
- Automated material handling systems
- Automated retrieval and storage systems
- RFID and Bar Code part tracking systems
Contact Midwest Engineered Systems to learn how we can analyze your current production systems and develop a flexible automation system that increases productivity and efficiency!
Building the future of manufacturing, together
The Future of Manufacturing