Indexing 2-Axis Positioner Weld Cell
EASY-aRC Welding Services
The Indexing 2-Axis Positioner Welding Cell is an automated welding system that consists of a 2-axis positioner with two or more stations, up to two robots and a safety enclosure. The positioner brings the workpieces to the robot, while the other stations are used for loading and unloading. This allows for continuous welding without interruption. This welding cell can reduce cycle time, improve weld consistency, lower labor costs, and improve overall worker safety.
- The 2-Axis positioner cell comes with a full range of safety features and can accommodate two robots
- The loading zone of the cell is available in two variations: roll door or light curtain
- Rapid changeovers and high productivity are made possible by adaptive software and the high-speed drives of positioners
- Positioners are offered in three variants and are designed to handle fixtures weighing up to 1,700 lbs.
AERIAL LIFT WELDMENTS
- Two processing stations
- Component manipulation via rotation and tilt axes
- Load capacity up to 1,700 lbs.
- Station change via horizontal rotation
|Permissible load capacity||250 / 500 / 750 kg.|
|Free-turning diameter||1180 / 1450 / 1450 mm|
|High operating range||900 / 1000 / 1000 mm|
|Min. station change time||3.4 / 3.5 / 3.5 seconds|
|Max. station change time||3.8 / 3.7 / 3.7 seconds|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.05 mm|