Easy-Arc HW Laser Weld Cell
Integrated Welding Solutions on One Skid
The MWES Easy-Arc HW Laser Weld Cell is an easy-to-use, fully-enclosed compact fully automated robot welding system. The operator can safely and easily load and unload from a single station. This welding cell can reduce cycle time, improve weld consistency, lower labor costs and improve overall worker safety.
- An ABB 8 kg laser welding robot
- A 64-bit controller with TFT color display teaching pendant utilizing Microsoft Windows® CE
- High-speed main indexing servo positioner
- Secondary rotation axis servo positioner supports 500 kg (1100 lb)
- Fully integrated laser and optics – per customer spec
- Class 1 laser-safe full enclosure
- MWES designed and manufactured total productivity system
- Resume function, shifting function and online help function
- Designed to bolt to your floor and produce parts
- MWES provides 24/7 customer service and parts support
- 1-year warranty included
- Cell Size LxWxH: 5182 x 2896 x 2286 mm (204x114x90 in)
- Cell Shipping Weight: 3357 kg (7400 lb)
Laser Cell Features
|Outboard Servo Positioners allow the parts to be rotated into the desired welding position, maximizing torch access and welding quality. High-performance AC servo motors for precision indexing, load balancing and quick stopping capability.
|Complete Laser Process Equipment included
|Available configurations include conduction welding and autogenous applications, a fiber laser source for deep penetration welding or cutting applications, optic heads including beam shaping lenses and camera ports if required, a chiller included on a separate skid and a beam power monitor available.
|High Production/Small Footprint System
|1524 mm (60 in) span between the headstock and tailstock with 500 kg (1100 lb) capacity on each side.
|Integrated Operator Control Panel
|The control panel and full color teach pendant provide full system control with diagnostics and programming capability in one central location.
|Class 1 laser-safe enclosure. ANSI Z136.1-2014 American National standard for safe use of lasers. Designed in accordance with ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012, UL1740, NFPA 79 and CSA Z434.
|Ships Fully Assembled
|Completely pre-wired and pre-assembled, eliminates assembly time. Easy to locate and connect the utilities. Easy to move with forklift access from the front or rear of the cell.
|Supported Laser Processes
|Can be configured for conduction welding and keyhole welding.
|A wide configuration allows for a second robot to be added – potentially doubling throughput with no additional floor space required.