Standard Robotic Palletizer
This manufacturing company needed to robotically automate their palletizing process, in a fast and efficient way.
The system had to perform under these metrics:
- Palletize multiple sizes of corrugated boxes with one robotic automation system
- The robotic integration would need no product changeover
- Production rates of up to 80 cases per minute
- The automation system would have the ability to produce multiple pallet patterns
The following industrial automation methods, components and technologies were implemented and integrated to provide a comprehensive robotic automation solution:
- Fanuc robotic PalletPRO palletizing solution
- Dynamic vacuum end of arm tool (EOAT) designed for case variety
- Activated Roller Belt (ARB) row forming in-feed conveyor
- MWES Model PD1000 automated pallet dispenser
- Custom integrated chain-driven live roller pallet conveyor system
- A slip sheet storage rack for slip sheet application during the palletizing process
- MWES dropped box manual recovery system
- Robot integrated automatic stretch wrapping system
Impact to the Customer
The automation system MWES provided this firm has the ability to palletize more than 80 cases per minute, while handling multiple case sizes and pallet patterns, without any tooling changeovers.
Midwest Engineered Systems has a wide range of experience in building robotically automated palletizing systems. If you’re looking to improve your palletizing throughput, we have the knowledge and experience to make the project a success.
Contact us to learn about how Midwest Engineered Systems can automate even your most complex and challenging operations today!
Multi-national manufacturer of household cleaning supplies and other consumer chemicals.