Inside Service Coordinator
Job posted on June 2022
Midwest Engineering Systems Inc., an innovator and leader in complex systems integration, has been providing custom design and automation solutions for over 30 years. A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and successful solutions, MWES continues to expand its capabilities and has become a valued supplier to many loyal customers. MWES technical expertise includes a vast knowledge base serving customers in many industries.
MWES, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, is currently recruiting for an INSIDE SERVICE COORDINATOR. This is a full-time, direct-hire position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package.
Our ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of inside sales/service coordinator experience in a MANUFACTURING environment. Experience with ERP/MRP and Solidworks/Auto-CAD helpful. Additional qualifications of the Inside Service Coordinator include: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required, High attention to detail; Superior ability to SUCCESSFULLY multi-task and prioritize; Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
Under the general supervision of the Service Sales Manager, the Inside Service Coordinator provides sales and administrative support to the Service Sales Manager and Service Sales team. Assist service team by performing a variety of support duties including preparing quotes and sales orders for service jobs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Handle inbound service sales calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Work with the Service team and other technical experts to ensure that customer needs are being addressed and met.
- Work with the Service team to investigate and resolve customer service/part issues.
- Assist Service Coordinator/team to ensure that service projects are progressing on schedule and resources have been allocated to complete in a timely manner.
- Review mechanical/electrical drawings using Solidworks/Auto-CAD to quote service and spare parts list
- Maintain and manage the inside sales effort and assist with the paperwork for service and system projects.
- Responsible for researching service and spare part proposals including part numbers, pricing, and shipping details through the ERP system.
- Maintain a positive and professional image at all times, when dealing with fellow employees and clients.
- Assist Service Manager and Service Salesperson with inside sales administrative functions including quote preparation, customer correspondences and updating Salesforce
- Support marketing activities by notifying customers of service initiatives such as preventative maintenance specials and email campaigns etc.
- Prepare documentation necessary for invoicing.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Company Policy & Procedure Compliance
Follow all company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
Midwest Engineered Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military service, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest and conviction records or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by state of federal law.