Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IMACS)
Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) are an assortment of solid-state, electromechanical and mechanical devices that perform several control, monitoring and actuation processes on many logic devices and intricate process-type systems. IACS can track and control many processes through sensors on machines, smart devices and other software and hardware that turns sensor information into different control outputs.
Applications of IACS include:
- Motor controls and accessories (AC and DC brakes, motor controllers, adjustable speed and variable frequency drives)
- Autotransformers, reactors, transducers
- Process control systems
- Integrated manufacturing
- Various human-machine interface devices
- Machine logic control systems (PLCs, Process Controllers (PCs), DCS)
- System integration services
- Facility management
Contact Midwest Engineered Systems to learn how we can analyze your current production systems and develop a robotic automation system that increases productivity and efficiency!