Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) are hardware and software-based means of communication and information exchange between human operators and machines and/or computerized systems. With an HMI, various device processes can be controlled, visualized and managed through interactions between people and machines.
There are many applications of HMIs, including:
- Portable handheld devices
- Machine and process control for factory floors
- Various types of machines
- Digital signage
- Medical appliances
- Centralized control rooms
- Building and industrial automation
- Automotive appliances
Contact Midwest Engineered Systems to learn how we can analyze your current production systems and develop a industrial control system that increases productivity and efficiency!