Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) are hardware and software-based means of communication and information exchange between human operators and machines and/or computerized systems. With an HMI, various device processes can be controlled, visualized and managed through interactions between people and machines.
There are many applications of HMIs, including:
• Portable handheld devices
• Machine and process control for factory floors
• Various types of machines
• Digital signage
• Medical appliances
• Centralized control rooms
• Building and industrial automation
• Automotive appliances
Contact Midwest Engineered Systems to learn how we can analyze your current production systems and develop a industrial control system that increases productivity and efficiency!