Sales/Service Coordinator Career
Job Posted on October 2021
MWES is currently recruiting for an Experienced Sales/Service Coordinator. This is a full time, direct hire position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment as a Sales/Service Coordinator or similar role, have a keen attention to detail, superior customer service and organization skills. Experience reading and understanding CAD drawing/blueprints is required.
Under general supervision of the Service Sales Manager, the Service Coordinator provides inside sales and administrative support to the Service Manager. Assist service team by performing a variety of support duties including preparing quotes and sales orders for service jobs.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Handle inbound service calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Work as part of the Service team to investigate and resolve customer service/part issues and ensure that customer needs are being addressed and met. Ensure that service projects are progressing on schedule and resources have been allocated to complete in a timely manner
- Review mechanical/electrical drawings using Solidworks/Auto-CAD to quote service and spare parts list.
- Maintain and manage the inside sales effort and assist with the paperwork for service and system projects.
- Responsible for researching service and spare part proposals including part numbers, pricing, and shipping details through ERP system.
- Generate accurate customer quotes to include parts, labor and travel as requested.
- Assist Service Manager with inside sales administrative functions including quote preparation and specifications, and customer correspondences.
- Prepare documentation necessary for invoicing.
- Maintain a positive and professional image at all times, when dealing with fellow employees and clients.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree (AA) or three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an Inside Sales or Service Coordinator in a manufacturing environment
- Have basic understanding and experience reading Solidworks/Auto-CAD drawings.
Midwest Engineered Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.