Digital Marketing Specialist Career
Job Posted on October 2021
MWES is currently recruiting for a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST. This is a full time, direct hire position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working in Marketing in a manufacturing environment, have an excellent attention to detail, be organized, and be able to maintain deadlines and schedules for multiple projects and activities. Proficiency in WordPress and other Digital Marketing tools is a required. This person must be self-motivated, a self-starter and a quick learner who can work with little supervision.
Under direction of the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing/creating marketing material and setting up programs to help support the growth and expansion of MWES products and services. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating a consistent “look and feel” for all sales and marketing aspects of the business.
Create, coordinate and implement marketing projects which can include printed media for sales staff, literature, advertising (internet and/or trade magazines), writing articles for trade publications, web site design, development/maintenance; organize and attend trade shows, social networking, and email marketing.
Perform market research on our competitor’s products and services; investigates new trends in MWES target industries; works with market database systems to identify potential new customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Write case studies and white paper for selected projects
- Web site development – determine what is needed, write copy, select photos/videos, etc. Make modifications to existing site and/or work with outside resources for implementation.
- Create HTML code as needed
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase and maintain MWES Internet profile. This includes creating content, writing articles, press releases and blogs for online outlets.
- Use Link building initiatives with vendors and trade publication websites.
- Utilize metrics that measure the value of content including content/brand integrity, content accuracy, and search relevance. Utilize analytics tools to monitor and understand website content performance and relevance. Monitor and report on key marketing performance metrics and develop recommendations and based on this intelligence.
- Create and analyze surveys using on line survey tools – General Pre-Sale Survey; End of Project Customer Feedback Survey
- Project photos/videos – Take photos of projects during shop implementation; end of project detailed photos/videos; coordinate with outside professional photographer when necessary
- Set up, manage and maintain a positive corporate image using a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Record, prepare and post videos on YouTube
- Create and coordinate all direct marketing efforts using a variety of media sources (i.e. social media, direct mail, mass email, etc.)
- Assist in expanding the current customer base by identifying new customers in MWES target industries; either turn over information to sales team for follow up, and/or make initial contact with potential new customers
- Write MWES Company News Letter for internal use and/or distribution to customers
- Establish and maintain marketing programs with strategic vendors. Develop marketing plans to optimize budgets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Skills and Special Requirements:
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be organized, and able to maintain deadlines and schedules for multiple projects and activities
- Self-starter, fast learner, who can work with little supervision
- Requires a general knowledge or interest in the technical products and services offered by MWES, and the ability to gather information from multiple sources to prepare marketing materials.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills are required. This position requires creating and editing technical, marketing, and training documents and presentations
- The ability to use MS Office and other common computer applications is required (utilizing MAC or PC)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, and to be flexible in work assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Midwest Engineered Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.